CBD oil is fast becoming a medical wonder with the countless positive reviews about it and the growing list of US states that support the legalization of medical cannabis. Even the experts are relentless in their pursuit of getting a better understanding of cannabis with scientific studies and research to ensure the public’s safety and well-being. And it seems that we are up for a treat as studies prove what we know of CBD to be true as it really comes in handy in treating and managing a diverse list of ailments.
There are many great brands, including Bluebird Botanicals, CBDistillery, Green Roads, and Pure Kana.
We see it as a blessing in disguise seeing how it has reclaimed its nasty reputation of being a regulated substance that causes unnatural highs and highly addicting too but it does not mean that it is perfect. And there is a lot of truth to rumors about marijuana back then since it was only used recreationally but the tide has turned now and CBD is even prescribed by doctors to their patients. Yet, CBD oil has its flaws but it is up to you to weigh whether it is alright to overlook these imperfections and take it especially if you have a few options left. A lot of people are wondering, what is CBD/hemp oil?
However, ignorance should never be an excuse, so it is a must for you to be aware of potential risks and side effects before taking anything even for something as popular and well-received like CBD oil so you won’t have anything to blame for later when you experience it for yourself. Since it is a natural remedy and has long been used in the East in the treatment of human maladies, its side effects aren’t really life-threatening but enough to cause a minor discomfort in your life. These side effects are also more common if you don’t follow your doctor’s order and take the wrong dosage or not the best route to address your condition.
Bluebird Botanicals CBD Oil: A Review
It is actually quite an irony to discuss CBD oil side effects considering that CBD oil is preferred by many since unlike other cannabis, it is not addicting or has psychoactive properties. CBD Oil Relief recently published a great review on Bluebird Botanicals. In reality, it is the second most known active component of cannabis next to THC. CBD does not have a lot of side effects but it is worth knowing what they are rather than blindly take something and be surprised if you feel some discomfort after. These side effects are inevitable especially that there are powerful chemicals in it that interacts with certain body processes. It is the same thing with every other medicine you take, whether prescription or over-the-counter. Bluebird’s brand has been around for quite some time, and that is why people really trust it.
You can experience mild side effects while others may experience more serious ones and several symptoms at a time, it’s all a case-to-case basis. Interaction with other drugs may also play a role as to the severity of the side effects. But there’s no reason to be scared as most side effects are generally mild in nature and can easily be overlooked or ignored by most people. We recommend Bluebird Botanicals’ CBD oil, but you really do need to make the right selection.
Potential Side Effects Of Bluebird Botanicals’ CBD Products
• Dry Mouth – otherwise known as “cotton mouth”, having a dry mouth is one of the most common side effects felt by individuals who take cannabis orally but it is more aptly called as “xerostamia” in scientific terms. CBD interacts with cannabinoid receptors presents in the submandibular gland that is directly related to saliva production, leading to a reduced production of the saliva of the user. Increase your fluid intake to combat dry mouth or chew a sugar-free gum to stimulate saliva production.
• Lower Blood Pressure – this is often not considered as a side effect among people with hypertension as it helps reduce blood pressure levels and prevent it from shooting up. Also, you may only experience low blood pressure when taking cannabis if you have been taking higher than normal dosages of cannabis than prescribed. If you are sticking to your doctor’s orders, you won’t have to deal with any fluctuations in your blood pressure at all.
• Drowsiness – feeling drowsy is a symptom experienced by some. You may not get that unnatural high from THC-rich cannabis but it is normal to experience drowsiness at times when taking medical cannabis. It should not be much of an issue for you, though, if you apply it topically. However, you should exercise a few precautions and avoid going on long drives or operating a machinery in case you may feel drowsy all of a sudden.
CBDistillery CBD Oil Reviewed
A great review on CBDistillery has just been published – and it is an absolutely fantastic brand for CBD Oil but it also comes with its share of drawbacks.
You can get gummies, tinctures, and pills of cannabidiol from CBDistillery.
While CBD oil is often used topically, it can also be taken by mouth so it is possible for you to experience these side effects yourself when taking medical cannabis. Other side effects of CBDistillery’s cannabidiol products you should be wary of are the following:
• Mild stomach upset
• Increased tremors in patients with Parkinson’s Disease
• Reduced hepatic drug metabolism
Like any other substance taken by people to help them manage certain diseases or to boost their health, CBD oil has its pros and cons especially when you consume a higher dosage than indicated for your condition. Moreover, how pure the CBD oil you are taking also has an impact on the severity of side effects experienced by users. Remember that a carrier oil is often used in making CBD oil, so it is not entirely pure.
Compared to Bluebird Botanicals, CBDistillery just doesn’t pack quite the same punch.
Oh, and don’t worry! The legality of medical marijuana products is drastically increasing.
Now that you are aware what these side effects are, don’t let them stop you from taking CBD oil if it has been proven to be of big help to your health and well-being. Other drugs out there are more toxic than CBD oil but people still take it. It is all about weighing the dangers and what your options are. And most feedbacks say that CBD oil side effects are generally well tolerated. You seldom hear about them too because they aren’t that big of an issue in the use of CBD oil. Also, there are plenty of studies being conducted on the safety and efficacy of CBD oil, so we can be sure that people are curious and want to know more about it. With that being said, the whole world will know about any new developments and findings regarding CBD oil, if it truly is a miracle cure to make chronic diseases that plague mankind.